Does your back hurt? Back pain is a common problem that almost everyone experiences at some point. If you find that your back is aching every day, or frequently enough to interfere with your ability to move freely and enjoy your favorite activities, then it may be time to call a pro for help. Dr. Cross is a chiropractor that Tucson residents can rely on for skilled, caring treatment. He is able to treat your back pain itself, as well as any underlying causes that could be causing the pain. Make an appointment with us at Tucson Chiropractic Spine and Injury Center if you're ready for your back pain to be a thing of the past.
What Is Causing My Back to Hurt?
Back pain can be caused by a lot of different factors. That's why it is important to address the causes of the pain, rather than simply treating the pain itself. One person's aching back can be caused by completely different problems than another's. A few of the most common things that can lead to pain in the upper or lower back include:
- Auto accidents. If you're left with lingering pain after an auto accident, it's most likely because the force of the impact damaged something in your back.
- Sprains and strains. Even a minor injury can leave you with significant pain in your back.
- Disc problems. If you have a bulging or ruptured disc, you probably feel it, even if you're not sure where the pain is coming from.
- Sciatica. This common condition causes pain that begins in the lower back and radiates down one leg.
- Spinal stenosis. This condition puts pressure on the nerves of the spine, leading to pain in the back.
How Will Seeing a Chiropractor in Tucson Help?
When you visit our chiropractor for back pain treatment, he will evaluate not only your pain itself but also the cause of your pain. You might not know where your back pain originates, but Dr. Cross will perform an examination on your back to find out where the discomfort is coming from and why. This will allow him to help you put together a recovery plan that actually works and that doesn't rely on drugs or other artificial, temporary solutions.
Make an Appointment for Natural Back Pain Treatment Today
Finding an effective back pain treatment doesn't have to be a difficult task. Dr. Cross provides residents in Tucson with friendly, expert care. All are welcome at Tucson Chiropractic Spine and Injury Center, so give us a call today at 520-797-4177 to set up your first appointment.