Health care providers often don't do the necessary things to ensure their patients receive the care and compensation they deserve. We have had to pick up the pieces when other providers did not do a quality job. Unrecorded injuries suffered by a client can damage a case, but more importantly, they prevent the patient from receiving the proper care to make the best recovery possible. Undetected and untreated ligament damage in the spine leads to chronic pain for the patient, and they don't receive the compensation they need to afford future treatment.
How are we different?
1) Ligament damage is a permanent injury often missed by practitioners. We use Computerized mensuration radiographic analysis to objectively grade any ligament injury our patient may have.
2) We include rehabilitation with measurable outcomes to document and restore function.
3) We manage patient care with referrals to the appropriate medical specialists.
Our services to you and your clients:
1) We strive to obtain all medical records on our patients, so your firm doesn't have to scramble looking for missing treatment records.
2) Dr. Cross is available to consult on factors such as mechanism of injury, causality, and bodily injury.
3) Dr. Cross rebuts dubious independent medical exams (IMEs) performed on your clients, using scientific peer reviewed studies to support his rebuttal.
4) Dr. Cross will perform case reviews or plaintiff IMEs on your cases.
5) Dr. Cross will meet with you and your staff about current medical-legal updates.
You can arrange to meet with Dr. Cross by calling (520) 397-3883.