Many times health care providers don't do the necessary things to ensure the patient receives the care and compensation they deserve. We have had to pick up the pieces when other providers did not do a quality job. Missing injuries suffered by the client damage the case, but more importantly, they prevent the patient from receiving the proper care to make the best recovery possible. Undetected and untreated ligament damage in the spine leads to chronic pain for the client/patient, and they don't receive the compensation to afford the future treatment they will need in years to come.
How are we different? Our services include:
1) Ligament damage is a permanent injury often missed by practitioners. We use Computerized Mensuration Radiographic Analysis to objectively grade any ligament injury our patient may have.
2) We include rehabilitation with measurable outcomes to document and restore function.
3) We manage the patient's care with referrals to the appropriate medical specialists.
Our services to you and your clients:
1) We strive to obtain all medical records on our patients, so your firm doesn't have to scramble looking for missing treatment records.
2) Dr. Cross is available to consult on factors such as mechanism of injury, causality, and bodily injury.
3) Dr. Cross rebuts dubious Independent Medical Exams performed on your clients, using scientific peer reviewed studies to support his rebuttal.
4) Dr. Cross will perform case reviews or plaintiff IME"s on your cases.
5) Dr. Cross will meet with you and your staff with current medical-legal updates.
You can arrange to meet with Dr. Cross by calling (520) 797-4177.
The links below provide useful information at your disposal.
Dr. Cross CV Is whiplash simple? Diagnosis pitfalls Low speed collisions Whiplash jury verdict US Chiro Directory